• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any suggestions for a small sign display for a Church

LMSigns24

I am working on a sign job for a church. Of coarse they do not want to spend a lot on a sign because of there budget. They need a sign for there flower bed that points the direction of there office. This will be something permanent. My thoughts now are 2 PVC posts with finials and Alumalite sign board. This sign is only going to be about 30" wide and stand 2 feet off the ground. Will the pvc posts be to over powering? Is there any other suggestions on what I can do? Keep in mind BUDGET!! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Circleville Signs

Well, it really depends on their budget. My though would be to use a sawed off u-channel and then make two sign faces (assumign thsi is double sided) our of max-metal.

Cheap, efficient, and it will look nice.

Gary

i love making signs for churches...i usually get to be a little creative and use materials that i dont get to use on everyday projects...and i get to take money from churches.

sounds like you are limited to post and panel construction but you can do some low cost things to 'dress' it up a bit, like enclosing the exposed posts and empty space under the sign with a multi dimensional sheet product some of them resemble brick, stacked stone, etc...low cost way to jazz it up a bit.