• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Any Suggestions on Printable Dry Erase Material

Ryan M

I have a customer that regularly orders signs that require a printable dry erase overlay. We used to use Rtape EZ dry erase material but that has been discontinued. Does anyone have a suggestion for a printable dry erase media? We tried the clear laminate over printed vinyl but they did not like that setup.

Thank you

Hero Signs

If they let me make it, they will come
Just use glossy laminate on your prints, done. So many items in the sign business are rebranded to cost more Never use matte, for it has dimples.

SouthEastMIsigns

I print 3M IJ40C and laminate with Decorative Films SX-2080 Clear Dry Erase. It is pricey but it works better than anything else I've tried. Most of my customers are willing to pay a little extra for dry erase prints that will last a long time and wipe clean without any cleaners.

flyplainsdrifta

its a bit expensive but vandal guard overlaminate. we use it for high use dry erase boards. but stay away from seal anti graffiti. trust me. its a great product in itself. but just trust me. stay away.

AKwrapguy

I have a customer that regularly orders signs that require a printable dry erase overlay. We used to use Rtape EZ dry erase material but that has been discontinued. Does anyone have a suggestion for a printable dry erase media? We tried the clear laminate over printed vinyl but they did not like that setup.

Thank you

We print onto IJ180cv3 and us General Formulations 111-54 dry erase over lam an never had any issues.