• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any Superbowl Predictions??

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Just thought I would throw something up about this weekends big game, Im thinking Seattle has a great shot especially if the weather is bad but Im hoping Peyton can wrap up the stellar season he has had and win another ring. Who are you guys rooting for? Any good dip recipes?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I'm betting that a team from a state with legalized marijuana for recreational use will win. :ROFLMAO:

thesignguy1986

Denver wins 30-24 with a score in the last 2 minutes and then seattle with throw a pic around the 25 yard line of Denver to lose the game!

toucan_graphics

Denver 31 - Seattle 28

Overtime win with a field goal and an interesting interview with Sherman talking about Wes Welker or some other Denver player being "mediocre" and whining about them talking trash to him.

SignosaurusRex

Seahawks 27 - Denver 24
Nail-Biter to the end. Broncos are gonna be tough to beat, but, Hawks want it more and can do it. This Hawks team has a real spirit, a TEAM ethic and tenacity that Vince Lombardi would be very proud of ...especially being such a relatively young & hungry legion. Lets not forget the 12th man ...a pure "FANdemonium" of amazing magnitude that feeds that legion!

GO SEAHAWKS, AND BUST THE BRONCOS!!!

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.
Vince Lombardi

Goat

Broncos all the way!

Just thought I would throw something up about this weekends big game, Im thinking Seattle has a great shot especially if the weather is bad but Im hoping Peyton can wrap up the stellar season he has had and win another ring. Who are you guys rooting for? Any good dip recipes?

I've been a big time fan since way back so I'm hoping that I don't have a stroke and my Broncos prevail.
BroncoBanner.jpg

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The commercials weren't as good this year. The Chevy truck ad with the bull meeting the heifers and the Budweiser Clydesdales saving the puppy were standouts.

[video=youtube;plqtYMwQQqI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plqtYMwQQqI[/video]

[video=youtube;uQB7QRyF4p4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQB7QRyF4p4[/video]

Gino

Premium Subscriber
While I'm happy with the outcome, it was a horrible game. Probably one of the worst played games in history..... including even for regular season.

To see a team fall apart like that has got to be gut-wrenching for sure.