• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any suppliers sell cast vinyl by the foot?

SignManiac

A customer of mine has a plane and needs some small stripes replaced on nose wheel fairing. I matched the colors to FDC metallics and only need two feet of three colors.

Are there any suppliers who sell it in a one yard roll? I can't see buying a ten yard roll as I'll never use it again...

Thanks

MikePro

also, if you REALLY need it by the foot... there's plenty of ebay sellers out there, as well. but for the price, you may as well buy a yard from a legit supplier.

i get all my short rolls from Midwest Sign Supply. Fellers too, but Midwest has always given me pricing to meet/beat Fellers.

SignManiac

I'm just trying to get a hold of a recent color chart. Looks like the Feller has what I need. If this wasn't a good client I wouldn't even eff with it. Not going to be a money maker after all the research. But maybe I'll talk him in to taking me flying!!!

cajun312

It's been several years but I found some FDC by the yard at Far From Normal in either north or south dakota.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm just trying to get a hold of a recent color chart. Looks like the Feller has what I need. If this wasn't a good client I wouldn't even eff with it. Not going to be a money maker after all the research. But maybe I'll talk him in to taking me flying!!!

Why don't you just get out the ol' Coroplane ?? :rolleyes: