Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

any Technicion Northern Virginia area (ASAP!)

Discussion in 'Roland' started by jwk007, Jan 16, 2010.

1. jwk007

jwk007 New Member

Jan 16, 2010
    I have a Roland Soljet Pro II 740 EX.
    I have curently big problem. Black, Cyan, Light Magenta, Light Cyan section does not print....
    (when I do power clean, inks should sucks from the head and goes to drain bottle but nothing happen).
    Heads are OK, I think, other parts have been exchanged but still have a problem.
    My warrant is expeired and service fee by the dealer is sky high as all of you know.
    Is there any Technicion or somone who has great knowledge on Roland product in Northern Virginia area?
    Please send me a e-mail. Some body gotta save me from this hellava situation!!!!! I've got jobs to be done ASAP!

thanks.

Tags:
  2. Pacific Coast Sign

Pacific Coast Sign Active Member

Jun 19, 2008
    Portland, OR
    Use a syringe to pull ink from the black hose while capped up. This should work for you to get ink thru the heads, if the heads do not fire then you have other issues. Possibly the caps are not capping (replace ALL!), or possibly you have two fuses blown on the mainboard (other issues if this is true) - Unplug the printer, swap head cables then plug in and try a test print (this will tell you if you have blown fuses, or bad heads (not too likely). If nothing else...call your local tech, the time & money you're wasting is not worth losing jobs and customers.

3. sfr table hockey

sfr table hockey Very Active Member

Jan 24, 2009
    Alberta
    Is it possible drain lines might be plugged and not letting ink flow. Push some cleaning solution through the drain lines to flush.

4. flipman57

flipman57 New Member

Jan 18, 2010
    Roland Service

Please call me at 770-517-1178. I may be able to help you.

Bob Flipse (flipman57)

5. jwk007

jwk007 New Member

Jan 16, 2010
    I just replace cap tops for Black, Cyan Part and did power clean.
    lots of Inks came and went to drain bottle.
    I did test print.
    No black and cyan color printed yet.
    I will try to replace LC, LM section now. try to test it.
    after that if same thing happens.
    I will try to test fuse.