• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any tips on installing on grooved metal walls

MrDav3C

Looks great from what you can see in the photos! Looks like the viewing distance for this will be quite large so wouldn't worry about any slight imperfections that probably only you will ever notice.

Rather than say you will not do this again, when we get jobs that we know are a nightmare, we price them high enough to allow for the PITA factor. At least that way they are a lot more worth our while or we can even sub them out if we really don't want to do it!

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
Steve and I were just talking about this job. We both said we wouldn't do it or we would charge a crap ton for it. Good job. It looks great and much better than I would have thought. Do you post these photos on your google page?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Looks really good. Now, that ya have 3 of these under your belt, you'll know what to charge for the next one. There's not any job ya don't ever wanna do, except ones that don't pay enough for your services. Odds are, others will see this and your name will get around quickly.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Steve and I were just talking about this job. We both said we wouldn't do it or we would charge a crap ton for it. Good job. It looks great and much better than I would have thought. Do you post these photos on your google page?
Thank you! I will probably post them on FB but hopefully nobody gets any smart ideas LOL