• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any used flatbeds? Fb500/700?

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Figured Id throw this out there in case someone here is selling.
Im looking to possibly buy a decent used flatbed. Leaning towards an hp fb500/550 but am all ears for other recommendations or others that are for sale.

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
I may be wrong but hasn’t HP set an EOL on these printers? Get one cheap now but the costs could skyrocket once inks and parts stop

Ldireprophil

No real need for the roll-to-roll option on mine since I have HP latex roll-to-roll. As the white option is a $10K upgrade, I couldn’t see the ROI for it so I took it off my order before receiving my 550.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
No real need for the roll-to-roll option on mine since I have HP latex roll-to-roll. As the white option is a $10K upgrade, I couldn’t see the ROI for it so I took it off my order before receiving my 550.
Do you ever wish that you had it? There always seems to be a work around for it

cj8n

Figured Id throw this out there in case someone here is selling.
Im looking to possibly buy a decent used flatbed. Leaning towards an hp fb500/550 but am all ears for other recommendations or others that are for sale.
I have a used HP FB500 printer for sale. Its in good shape. I've lost my lease and given current economic conditions can't afford to move. Email me at chris@cardboardsafari.com for details