• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

any way to...

fozzie

out of the box question. got a large construction client who is renting the large on site trailers. most of them are ribbed not smooth surface. since they are renting, they dont want to apply vinyl or drill holes but still want their logo as large as possible on the trailers. any thoughts on how to do this if possible?

JgS

Yeah Banners. Or if they need to last a while you could install a sign in front of the trailer.

fozzie

thanks. if banner, what would you use to hold up? industrial velcro? they dont want to drill anyholes in sides.

Mosh

industrial velcro

LOL, I had one moron order the banner and came back in cause his speaker magnets wouldn't hold the banner up....to the ALUMINUM sides of the trailer!!!!

For uck's sake batman!!

fozzie

Ahhh....the old impossible Monday morning request.

Banner across the face, fastened with ropes tied around the trailer.

+1. i feel the pain Pat. want to ask them if they will me a house with no roof but somehow still keep out the weather.

Nuagedesigns

We had a large trucking company once order a set of magnets because their truck was out of service and they were renting one. We shipped the magnets and received a call that our magnets were bad they don't work. I asked him if his doors were Aluminum and he said maybe. I said well magnets wont magnetize to aluminum doors. He told me to send him aluminum magnets and and he would use those on another truck. I almost peed myself and answered him with If i could make aluminum magnets I would be a genius and a millionaire. What are these schools teaching these days.