Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

any way to...

Discussion in 'Installation Equipment & Techniques' started by fozzie, Sep 9, 2013.

1. fozzie

fozzie Member

Aug 26, 2012
    illinois
    out of the box question. got a large construction client who is renting the large on site trailers. most of them are ribbed not smooth surface. since they are renting, they dont want to apply vinyl or drill holes but still want their logo as large as possible on the trailers. any thoughts on how to do this if possible?

Tags:
  2. HDvinyl

HDvinyl Trump 2020

Nov 20, 2008
    halfway house.
    Banner??

3. JgS

JgS Member

Dec 8, 2012
    Houston
    Yeah Banners. Or if they need to last a while you could install a sign in front of the trailer.

4. Jester1167

Jester1167 Premium Subscriber

That's what I was thinking.

5. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Sign on a sled system.

6. fozzie

fozzie Member

Aug 26, 2012
    illinois
    thanks. if banner, what would you use to hold up? industrial velcro? they dont want to drill anyholes in sides.

7. Mosh

Mosh Major Contributor

Oct 19, 2009
    Nerbaska
    LOL, I had one moron order the banner and came back in cause his speaker magnets wouldn't hold the banner up....to the ALUMINUM sides of the trailer!!!!

For uck's sake batman!!

8. fozzie

fozzie Member

Aug 26, 2012
    illinois

+1. i feel the pain Pat. want to ask them if they will me a house with no roof but somehow still keep out the weather.

9. Nuagedesigns

Nuagedesigns Member

May 7, 2007
    Seymour, CT
    We had a large trucking company once order a set of magnets because their truck was out of service and they were renting one. We shipped the magnets and received a call that our magnets were bad they don't work. I asked him if his doors were Aluminum and he said maybe. I said well magnets wont magnetize to aluminum doors. He told me to send him aluminum magnets and and he would use those on another truck. I almost peed myself and answered him with If i could make aluminum magnets I would be a genius and a millionaire. What are these schools teaching these days.