• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anybody else see the Starlink parade tonight?

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Around 8:41 pm EST (Hillsdale, MI) , I saw approximately 50 of the Starlink satellites fly over. One of the coolest things I've ever seen in the night sky.

Perhaps your Internet connection was riding on them.

JB

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
No, it's not dark yet over here but it's been over cast, windy and dusty all day

mim

0_o
I saw a huge chain of them up in New Hampshire a few weeks ago, I didn't realize there were so many. Gotta say it's a bit alarming when you aren't expecting it!

caribmike

Retired with a Side Hustle
I actually have Starlink satellite internet service. I'm located on an island in the Caribbean and have lived here for 20 years. Up until Starlink, we had the worst, most expensive internet in America. I was paying $299/month for what amounted to about 15 down on average, with frequent outages. With Starlink, I get around 185 down consistently with 99% uptime for $99/month. Sure, I had to buy my Starlink kit for $499, but it was well worth it. Even as a side hustle in my recent retirement, my business depends on the internet and Starlink was a game-changer here in the Caribbean.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I actually have Starlink satellite internet service. I'm located on an island in the Caribbean and have lived here for 20 years. Up until Starlink, we had the worst, most expensive internet in America. I was paying $299/month for what amounted to about 15 down on average, with frequent outages. With Starlink, I get around 185 down consistently with 99% uptime for $99/month. Sure, I had to buy my Starlink kit for $499, but it was well worth it. Even as a side hustle in my recent retirement, my business depends on the internet and Starlink was a game-changer here in the Caribbean.
A few of my sons friends who live in the country got Starlink. I've heard nothing but good things about it! The boys can finally game and keep up with the city kids LOL

I would definitely get it if I lived in the country or like you...an area with crappy internet.

Around 8:41 pm EST (Hillsdale, MI) , I saw approximately 50 of the Starlink satellites fly over. One of the coolest things I've ever seen in the night sky.

JB
ISS fan here, have you every watched them being launched? It reminds me of a PEZ dispenser.

JB
going to try to catch a glimpse this weekend