• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

anybody got a machine they're parting out? I need a waste tank

buzzgraphics

title says it all. I need a new waste tank for my vj1614. Mine melted and got tossed by the tech, including the little sensor on the top (bummer). Let me know if you've got one to sell please and thank you.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
You don't want to spend the $150 bucks on a new bottle!? Ha ha. You can make your own as long as the plastic it is made with says, "PE" on it. Just get whatever size bottle you want, secure it, and run the hose to it. You don't get to use the sensor but a lot of printers work that way and people do fine. Nalgene is a good source for the bottles you are looking for. They sell scientific bottles as well as their well know water bottles.

buzzgraphics

the printer won't run without that sensor plugged in unfortunately. I bit the bullet and bought the oem unit. it was worth a shot.