• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anybody have Omega 3.0

iSign

haven't used the new choke and spread yet... I usually don't use Omega, since I have 3 employees & being there to run the oldest equipment I own, next to my cutter... everyone knows how to use it... & I spend more time with the newer stuff we've branched into... but I did use it last night for an hour & have a full page of notes to submit to the beta test guys. I see things I like though, so as the bugs get worked out, it will become better and better.

Marlene

I don't use the choke and spread but I use the other new features and I love them. the re-action is the best new feature.

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
i tend not to use choke/spread...i prefer to set my own...i know it takes longer, but i know it will turn out the way i want it....and YES marlene, the reaction is amazing!

animenick65

I'm checking through the videos for 3.0 right now. Some of the stuff is pretty cool. Reaction would save so much time its not even funny. I am drooling being stuck on version 1.56

The sad part is I haven't even started pokin' around the Reaction feature :) .. I'm new to Omega so it's a learning experience for sure.. But I'm starting to like it especially since they revamped the copy and paste, zoom and scroll .. I had 2.6 and just installed 3.0 last week. Anybody know how to slow down the scrolling on the screen? Okay, like when you take an oject and drag it to the side of the screen, then the page scrolls in that direction really fast.. comprende? How does one slow that down? Thanks!