• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anybody heard from Charlie at Rogue Roller?

Pat Whatley

Somebody brought it up on another thread and I never saw it answered.

Anybody heard from him? He was posting here frequently then just dropped off the map. His website and phone are both down.

Just hoping nothing happened to him. The guy almost begged people to let him share anything he could that would help them.

CheapVehicleWrap

Wouldn't be unusual for him to have disappeared on here as he said from the get go he'd only be here a week. As for the website and phone number.... hmm. Hope he's working hard or took an early retirement. The roller site or his signshop site or both? I was surprised not to see rouge listed as a vendor for the last show.

Last edited by a moderator:

Border

Seems like he just fell off the planet, intentionally almost... all websites down even though they are still up to date on registration, phone down. Didn't find any obit references either.
-yeah, I got curious and started looking. Wonder what the deal is, seemed like a great guy for sure.