• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anybody know how Matt Vipond's girlfriend is doing?

Pat Whatley

The last I remember hearing was that she was going to attempt to keep the shop up an running. I think one of the members here was going out for a week to try to help her out but I can't think of hearing anything else.

Scott_AN

Ive talked to Krista quite a bit, i used to work with Matt & Krista when he originally had the sign store in the basement of the appliance store, so i have a little bit of knowledge on what goes on there, so ive been able to help her out with the cnc and helping her figure out photoshop. Still have to get with charlie from techno on how to operate the eye system. Shes still running things, seems like shes doing good. She was havin an issue with one printer, and i told her to get on here to post. have to check in with her and see if she got it.