• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anybody know Signworld USA?

BobCap

Anybody deal with Signworld USA in Chino CA?

Good experience?

Since I have never dealt with them I'm just looking for a heads up.

Thanks

Bob Cap
AAI
Gilbert, MN

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Just bought a grommet machine from them, but no interaction with anyone. Good product for the price(signs101 discount too) Ordered on 11/22, received 12/3.

mpn

Purchased flags from them. Spoke with Roger, very helpful. Order was exactly what I was looking for and we will be using their services again.

gnemmas

I would buy from them as they sell direct to our customers.

They are our competition. Well actually, they are not. We can not compete with them, they sell to our customers at our wholesale prices.

signworldusinc

Merchant Member
Give us a holler if you have any questions. We are here to help you through phone, live chat, email, or private messaging through the Signs101 forum.

teampix

Founder, President, Janitor
Dear Signworld,
We're selling a lot of 4'x6' banners of high school senior athletes and many of our school customers are requesting a cost effective solution to display the banners in their gym.

Your Large X banner stand appear to be the solution and we can make a small profit too.
The problem is that we're 3000 miles away in SC and shipping costs ruin the profit potential for us.

How many stands do we need to purchase to bring costs/shipping down as low as possible?

Thanks,
Mark Houde
Carolina Sports Inc
SportsBannner.com
800-951-3686 ext. 4
mark@carolinasports.com

signworldusinc

Merchant Member
Dear Signworld,
We're selling a lot of 4'x6' banners of high school senior athletes and many of our school customers are requesting a cost effective solution to display the banners in their gym.

Your Large X banner stand appear to be the solution and we can make a small profit too.
The problem is that we're 3000 miles away in SC and shipping costs ruin the profit potential for us.

How many stands do we need to purchase to bring costs/shipping down as low as possible?

Thanks,
Mark Houde
Carolina Sports Inc
SportsBannner.com
800-951-3686 ext. 4
mark@carolinasports.com

PM Sent

gnemmas

Check their website, they are WHOLESALE TO OUR CUSTOMERS. They are killing us with low direct to public pricing!

Try wsdisplay.com instead, which is for TRADE ONLY. A true wholesaler.

signworldusinc

Merchant Member
Check their website, they are WHOLESALE TO OUR CUSTOMERS. They are killing us with low direct to public pricing!

Try wsdisplay.com instead, which is for TRADE ONLY. A true wholesaler.

Gnemmas thanks for pointing that out. However WSDisplay.com also sells to the public with a small markup on the price as a different company .

Suz

Yes, I'll vouch for Roger and Sign World. I purchased a banner stand, had an issue, Roger fixed it. Thanks Roger! :thumb:

gnemmas

Suz,

I have a question for you: I remember you were against 3M competing with us for wrap jobs, why would you support this company wholesale direct to our customer base?

It is not like they are hiding it, they are up-front about it in the tagline and website.

signworldusinc

Merchant Member
As a sign manufacturer and distributor, we have been working hard to provide good quality products at a competitive price. Competition is a nature of business as we live in a free market society and in any industry you will face competition. However we are not here to be your competition but to help you, buying from us is definitely an advantage as it helps keep your costs down and gives you the ability to maximize your profits. Not only do we provide a good product but we have good customer service and warranty our products unlike other vendors.

gnemmas

I am not questioning your service and business practice, your first priority is to make profit for yourself, just like 3M is.

I am reminding our fellow members that we have choices available, and self-interest not to help you profit on our back. Please read the testimonies on their website, they could be buying from local sign shops if their pricing point is more in line with retail prices.

I suspect by postings on this forum, we already helped them gain favorable search exposure due to signs101's traffic. Could be one of their purpose to join this forum.

Suz

Gnemmas,

Sorry I did not answer your question, been away from Signs101 a few months. We have been moving business to new location.

Yes, good question you are asking me. Actually, I purchased it from them on Ebay, not knowing it was the same Company til later. I purchased the thing on Ebay to "try out" a banner stand for the first time. When I had a problem with it later, I called the Ebay Seller and found out that this was the same Company advertising here on Signs101. So, I then contacted Roger who is a member here and he took care of it for me.

I do appreciate very much that Roger took care of the problem with the banner stand that I got. I should also mention that I later tried banner stands from (2) other Companies and my experience was that even the though the one I got from Roger's Company was defective (but he fixed it), it was a better Banner Stand than the other two that I got who sold only to Wholesale Customers. So, go figure!

Anybody else ever purchase banner stands on Ebay? Ever try sampling something that way before you buy a 1/2 dozen of the same thing?

Anyhow, yes, I do feel the same way most here do about our suppliers selling "Wholesale" to the public. I purchased it on Ebay and I paid a retail price on it too. (Meaning I did not get their Wholesale discount). You pay their retail price if you buy it on Ebay, which is a little higher. Figured I could afford to do that to sample the thing.

I do want to support businesses who sell wholesale to the trade, but it will be difficult to do it if I cannot find banner stands that are good quality and hold up well.

Suz,

I have a question for you: I remember you were against 3M competing with us for wrap jobs, why would you support this company wholesale direct to our customer base?

It is not like they are hiding it, they are up-front about it in the tagline and website.

Last edited: