Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody know Signworld USA?

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by BobCap, Dec 5, 2012.

1. BobCap

BobCap Member

Jan 12, 2009
    Gilobert, MN
    Anybody deal with Signworld USA in Chino CA?

Good experience?

Since I have never dealt with them I'm just looking for a heads up.

Thanks

Bob Cap
    AAI
    Gilbert, MN

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    They're a Merchant Member here. I haven't heard any complaints.

3. HDvinyl

HDvinyl Trump 2020

Nov 20, 2008
    halfway house.
    Just bought a grommet machine from them, but no interaction with anyone. Good product for the price(signs101 discount too) Ordered on 11/22, received 12/3.

4. mpn

mpn Active Member

Aug 6, 2011
    Purchased flags from them. Spoke with Roger, very helpful. Order was exactly what I was looking for and we will be using their services again.

5. jim wood

jim wood New Member

Apr 24, 2011
    I have used them twice. Fast service and no problems.:smile:

6. J&R Sign Company

J&R Sign Company Member

May 21, 2010
    Nevada
    I've ordered from them, no problems at all.

7. BobCap

BobCap Member

Jan 12, 2009
    Gilobert, MN
    Thanks

Thanks, they have a outdoor round sign I'm going to order.

8. gnemmas

gnemmas Active Member

Nov 7, 2006
    CA
    I would buy from them as they sell direct to our customers.

They are our competition. Well actually, they are not. We can not compete with them, they sell to our customers at our wholesale prices.

9. signworldusinc

signworldusinc Merchant Member

May 16, 2012
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Give us a holler if you have any questions. We are here to help you through phone, live chat, email, or private messaging through the Signs101 forum.

10. teampix

teampix Founder, President, Janitor

Jul 9, 2012
    Camden, SC
    Dear Signworld,
    We're selling a lot of 4'x6' banners of high school senior athletes and many of our school customers are requesting a cost effective solution to display the banners in their gym.

Your Large X banner stand appear to be the solution and we can make a small profit too.
    The problem is that we're 3000 miles away in SC and shipping costs ruin the profit potential for us.

How many stands do we need to purchase to bring costs/shipping down as low as possible?

Thanks,
    Mark Houde
    Carolina Sports Inc
    SportsBannner.com
    800-951-3686 ext. 4
    mark@carolinasports.com

11. signworldusinc

May 16, 2012
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    PM Sent

12. gnemmas

gnemmas Active Member

Nov 7, 2006
    CA
    Check their website, they are WHOLESALE TO OUR CUSTOMERS. They are killing us with low direct to public pricing!

Try wsdisplay.com instead, which is for TRADE ONLY. A true wholesaler.

13. signworldusinc

May 16, 2012
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Gnemmas thanks for pointing that out. However WSDisplay.com also sells to the public with a small markup on the price as a different company .

14. Suz

Suz Very Active Member

Apr 9, 2010
    The Great Northwest
    Yes, I'll vouch for Roger and Sign World. I purchased a banner stand, had an issue, Roger fixed it. Thanks Roger! :thumb:

15. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    :goodpost:

16. gnemmas

gnemmas Active Member

Nov 7, 2006
    CA
    Suz,

I have a question for you: I remember you were against 3M competing with us for wrap jobs, why would you support this company wholesale direct to our customer base?

It is not like they are hiding it, they are up-front about it in the tagline and website.

17. jkdbjj

jkdbjj Active Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Virginia
    :popcorn: interesting...

18. signworldusinc

May 16, 2012
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    As a sign manufacturer and distributor, we have been working hard to provide good quality products at a competitive price. Competition is a nature of business as we live in a free market society and in any industry you will face competition. However we are not here to be your competition but to help you, buying from us is definitely an advantage as it helps keep your costs down and gives you the ability to maximize your profits. Not only do we provide a good product but we have good customer service and warranty our products unlike other vendors.

19. gnemmas

gnemmas Active Member

Nov 7, 2006
    CA
    I am not questioning your service and business practice, your first priority is to make profit for yourself, just like 3M is.

I am reminding our fellow members that we have choices available, and self-interest not to help you profit on our back. Please read the testimonies on their website, they could be buying from local sign shops if their pricing point is more in line with retail prices.

I suspect by postings on this forum, we already helped them gain favorable search exposure due to signs101's traffic. Could be one of their purpose to join this forum.

20. Sidelinemgr

Sidelinemgr Member

Dec 16, 2011
    Sounds like a company I'd do bussiness with.:thankyou:

21. Suz

Suz Very Active Member

Apr 9, 2010
    The Great Northwest
    Gnemmas,

Sorry I did not answer your question, been away from Signs101 a few months. We have been moving business to new location.

Yes, good question you are asking me. Actually, I purchased it from them on Ebay, not knowing it was the same Company til later. I purchased the thing on Ebay to "try out" a banner stand for the first time. When I had a problem with it later, I called the Ebay Seller and found out that this was the same Company advertising here on Signs101. So, I then contacted Roger who is a member here and he took care of it for me.

I do appreciate very much that Roger took care of the problem with the banner stand that I got. I should also mention that I later tried banner stands from (2) other Companies and my experience was that even the though the one I got from Roger's Company was defective (but he fixed it), it was a better Banner Stand than the other two that I got who sold only to Wholesale Customers. So, go figure!

Anybody else ever purchase banner stands on Ebay? Ever try sampling something that way before you buy a 1/2 dozen of the same thing?

Anyhow, yes, I do feel the same way most here do about our suppliers selling "Wholesale" to the public. I purchased it on Ebay and I paid a retail price on it too. (Meaning I did not get their Wholesale discount). You pay their retail price if you buy it on Ebay, which is a little higher. Figured I could afford to do that to sample the thing.

I do want to support businesses who sell wholesale to the trade, but it will be difficult to do it if I cannot find banner stands that are good quality and hold up well.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2013