• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Anybody know what this means...................??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I am OOO September 3, 9 and part of 16 week

The only thing I can think of is Out Of Office. He says he wants to be around during our install. If no one knows, I'll just call him, but rather than sound dumb, thought I'd ask the committee.

:thankyou: Gino

fresh

out of office on Sept 3, Sept 9, and part of the week of Sept 16 (but not sure on exact dates yet.)

Jay Grooms

Printing, Printing, Printing......
Yeah it's Out of Office on 9/3, 9/9 and unknown days on the week of the 16th. Pretty vague out of office message.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Sounds like it means they need to retake the "Business Communication" course

Ya got that right. This is the same company that came to me about a month or so ago, to renew an old quote and couldn't figure out their own color scheme for on the glass. Sheesh....... this is gonna be one lo-o-o-ong instal. :banghead:

equippaint

Corporate determined that management can squeeze out 6 more emails per day by dropping the use of complete sentences. Gotta get with the times Gino

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I simply wrote back, we don't have it on the schedule for installation at this point. I'll send you an update, when I have more information.

YFAM...... M​