• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anybody seen Mosh?

Pat Whatley

It's been a week since he's been on. Somebody needs to post a baby mama/drunk driving/possum hunting/get rich with cheap labor post soon, this place is losing some of it's color.

CheapVehicleWrap

I noticed that too. Chalked it up to all the new immigration laws and just figured he was swamped with all the extra work he has to do himself.

Jillbeans

I heard he was attending the combined Gun Show and Mullet contest up in Erie.
It's hosted by Milwaukee's Beast.
And impregnating some broad named Ravonda-Jo.
While he's in the area he's going to be lettering a fleet of big tow trucks, cheap.
Love.....Jill

signage

I heard he was attending the combined Gun Show and Mullet contest up in Erie.
It's hosted by Milwaukee's Beast.
And impregnating some broad named Ravonda-Jo.
While he's in the area he's going to be lettering a fleet of big tow trucks, cheap.
Love.....Jill

Jill you sure seem to know alot about him:peace!::loveya:

TheSnowman

Since he's a "farmer" and he can obviously make money doing that, since he make signs for free, my guess would be he is planting or something of that nature.

SignManiac

I thought I read in the Nebraska Enquirer that he has left the planet due to a freak tractor accident where he was drunk driving in a combine race and fell off only to be shredded up into little bits of fertilizer and will be returning again later this spring in the form of a corn stalk. Strange way to go.

MachServTech

Between planting his crops, making signs and drinking he barley has enough time to harass and shoot at the illegals...and foks that "just don' look like they are from round here"

Thats a lot to do in a day. Signs 101 trolling will just have to wait :rock-n-roll:

Salmoneye

Heard he went down to AZ to sneak his new night shift past the minute men on the border. I miss him too, he's my favorite jackass on here.

Mosh

Sorry for not being on, I am planting soybeans. About a week left, then the Mosh will be back in full force.

Later.