• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anybody selling JV3 print heads?

motorola424

Hey, I'm looking to purchase 2 JV3 print heads. Are any of you all selling them?

If not is there anywhere that sells them new for less than $1025.00?

Thanks

Pexce

Check with merchant members here, that some freinds can supply you with it. The print head is Epson DX4. second choice, you can buy from chinese reliable supply at a little lower rate, but you will be chaged about $50 for express charge via UPS, Fedex. Good luck

Last edited:

speedmedia

I have 2 Mimaki JV3 heads brand new in the box ready to go I will sell for $900 ea.

PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Kurt

Graphics2u

You might want to check with some suppliers and find out if the Falcon II outdoor heads are different than the Mimaki JV3? They also use the Epson DX4 Head, i have been told they are the same. However they sell for a couple hundred bucks less. Be worth looking into.

odshawaii

We bought 5 from them one time, they worked fine. However they came with dampers that never did fit right and some eventually cracked. The heads though were fine.

(2x) what Particle said - They're legit although the dampers didn't fit right. Also, their prices seem to fluctuate but their the cheapest I've found on the web so far. I ordered from Ebay too, but it was kinda taking that route.

ICEdesign

sorry to bring an old topic back..but anyone have some new websites or experiences they could at with certain places and maybe add a price they paid for the heads

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Try eBay for print head shop. There are quiet a few vendors offering great price. Some companies sell them for over $1,000- That is ridiculous!

The vendor price of $1000.00 is due to price increase on the epson dx4 head since its not being used as much as it use to be in solvent printers and we all know supply vendor mark up. Here's the source I use they will have the best price and always back parts warranty. Also unlike www.digiprint-supplies.com you can pick your shipping method and this company is in the states and not in belgium. http://www.jetbestusa.com/home.php?cat=22

Hope this helps you all

RSC

JV3 Print Heads

Call Francis at Field Center he has supplied our print heads for our JV3 160. Very helpful, great customer service and fast.

Has the best prices I could find.

Field Center USA
Chino, CA

Here is what is insane, you can buy a used mimaki 30" or 54" for almost the cost of the 4 heads now.

Your right but who wants a used inkjet.......ME ME pick me in this market I would buy a used or repo'd printer and Be like YEAH look at me got in a 20k printer for 5k and then all I would be doing is setting back counting the money I made and didnt have to pay a leasing company. You gotta love it..... Were I am the market is flooded and toomany people thinking that you just buy a printer and wrap a car and then you are rich...3 months later they are bankrupt and I got to go repo there printer..... If I was buying I would go to the leasing company's first and see there list.