• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anybody use Signsite?

JAMEY

I am checking out some online designers including Signsite. Anybody here have any experience with them? If so, lets hear about yours.

Kevin-shopVOX

Those guys are pricey in my opinion. They know what they are doing as they developed the online designer (recently purchased by SIGNARAMA...signsite also designed and hosts all of their franchise websites). I would think about the fact that you will still be competing against www.speedysigns.com who is none other than sign site themselves.

Last edited:

Locals Find!

I use zetaprints.com. They charge you by the jobs that you actually receive. It is less than $2.00 per.

Fairly basic controls. Not great for really in depth design.

However, I use it a lot for Corporate style stuff. For example Real Estate offices where I am just changing name, number and website for an agent and the basic layout and logo is always the same.

The end user basically fills out a form and it spits the design out. You set all the parameters beforehand.

Not sure if this will be helpful or not, but worth taking a peek at.

normana61

Any Others ?

I am also looking at signsite or similar software. Does anyone know any others to look into ?

I tried a "google" search but came up with more "sign sellers" than the actual software

thanks,
norman

Designer Wraps

We built our site over 4 yrs ago - www.greatlettering.com (currently developing an updated version - to be out some time this year).

I never really gave thought to selling the "software/tool" behind it (I was going to sell the entire site at one time, but its cashflow is too good to let go).

If there is real interest in a tool like ours please PM me and we can discuss some ideas to make it work ...

The RealTimeDesigner has greatly improved in the last 2 years. We've added custom skinning and preconfigured sign shop products so that the startup is much easier. We're currently serving ecommerce to over 150 shops. Call us for a demo or visit us at the ISA / SGIA shows.

Chad

Online designer

Was it not signorama that just advertised that one of their shops got the most online orders of the whole chain "10" In one month. You have to have a web designer that knows code or it will cost you a ton to get the look that they show on their sample sites.