• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone cutting on a Graphtec 7000 from Corel X3?

I do alot of printed decals that I contour cut on a new Graphtec 7000. I design in Corel X3, use Wasatch Rip, print on a VJ 1204 and then cut on the Graphtec (from Wasatch).
My problem is that the contour cut is shifting. It just started happening in the last couple of months (I've owned the Graphtec since May).
So far I've re-calibrated the Sensor offset (using Graphtec Tech support), and it is adjusted much better but what's happening is this:

At the beginning of the run, it cuts the contour off to the right (facing the plotter) about 1/32", then it corrects in the center of the run and cuts right on the money until the end it repeats what it did in the beginning! I have my registration marks set every 24". On long runs it is more evident than on shorter sheets of vinyl.

I've tried sending different file types to see if that made a difference... it didn't. I also exported out of Flexi to Wasatch but no difference there either. It does't seem to make a difference on the Media I use either.
I was wondering if there is anyone out there that is using a Corel X3, Wasatch, Graphtec setup that has any ideas. I am using a Hairline stroke (named CutPath) for the Contour Cut. It's probably some stupid setting I overlooked but it 's driving me nuts!

Thanks!!
Kenna