• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone do anything like this??

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Have a GOOD client in need of something like this....anyone?

Attachments

• photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 105

SignManiac

Must be something anchoring it, looks like it could topple if its top heavy with news papers.
I suspect it's weighted at the bottom. Can't tell from photo but is it metal?

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
I dont have an I cut....Typestries was going to cut for me and he doesnt have the CAD file or die line to do anything like that.

ForgeInc

We design and manufacture point of purchase displays similar to that all the time...feel free to send me any details if you'd like a quote.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
I appreciate that forge...client called up and needed 2 of these dang things for an upcoming event. Not even sure when it is....want to see if I can get a die line for one if at all. Rick at Typestries would cut it for me...

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
I think coro would be strong enough; we design and cut a lot of different things from coro, I will attach a few. Heck a guy made a plane from coro on this site!
http://www.victorystore.com/collapsible-recycle-bin-set/index.php
http://www.victorystore.com/bean-fling.php

Good Luck

Yeah, you're right -- someone did build a plane out of coroplast...

Oh, wait a minute... it was this guy:
I think you are right about that. I know damn well that a coroplast structure like that would not stand upright with 20-30 lbs. of news papers on top.

:Big Laugh

<edit> oh, too late, I see....

BadAss

We do stuff for news papers all across the country, ones like those we have fabed at a plastics shop and we do the graphics....M*

W

www.esigns.com

Hey Wyld Bill, I have an assortment of templates to fabricate foldable displays (nothing exactly like that one in your picture) but cubes, 'take one's', enter to win boxes with attached podium, I will need to dig through old files on my old cnc computer but will make myself a note to do some 'searching' and then they can be modified to make your own.

Alternatively, if you have a contact that is in the packaging industry (fabricating corrugated boxes, etc.) there is a older machine but still in use called the 'bobst' that has templates that are commonplace in that industry for many of those 'foldable' 3 dimensional items (similar like clipart collections in our industry).

dan@esigns.com

RycckG

We can do this for you in corrugated cardboard, as the photo appears to be. This is fairly standard corrugated design. How tall, how large is the tray, what size is header card. Are you looking for it cut out or just a die line. If your customer wants it printed, you should print it before cutting. We can do the entire job or just send you a cad....

Let me know...
Rick