• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone do cemetary monuments???

SignManiac

Just received a request for head stones and I don't do them. Feel free to take the good father up :)

CHRIS
Phone: 5896856985
Email: FATHERCHRIS9020@GMAIL.COM

HOME
NY, 10027

Questions/Comments:
GOOD DAY FATHER CHRIS SPEAKING TO MAKE AN ORDER OF CEMETERY MONUMENTS Cemetery L WANT CROSS MONUMENTS WITH HEADSTONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS ORDER IT WILL BE PICK UP L WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH WILL COST ME FOR EACH MOLD SO THAT L WILL PICK UP QUANTITY. THANK YOU VERY FATHER CHRIS BLESS IN CHRIST TO WHOM EVER THIS EMAIL ARRIVE TO.

Jillbeans

It always bugs me that I don't know how to do headstones because I know just how I want mine to look.

Imagine the irony of me having to spend Etenity beneath a poorly kerned tombstone which features Black Chancery, my most hated font.
Love....Jill

Arlo Kalon 2.0

It always bugs me that I don't know how to do headstones because I know just how I want mine to look.

Imagine the irony of me having to spend Etenity beneath a poorly kerned tombstone which features Black Chancery, my most hated font.
Love....Jill

Jill... you can design your own. The monument company who did my mom's let me give them a gerber file for the layout. They liked it so much they asked me if i would be interested in designing more for them.

Mosh

There is a monument shop two doors over from us. I am going to show them this e-mail.
I designed several monuments and had them blast them. No headstones though.

Ken1f

Love....Jill

Me too......
Please stop and visit. While I'm no longer a good talker, I'm a great listener.