• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone else having problems with Grimco Website?

paul luszcz

I thought you were going to comment on how absolutely terrible it is.

I don't "hang" when using it, I just find it borderline useless to use. It has the worst product look up I've ever seen and the most useless search function I've seen on any site.

This year's catalog has no pricing in it, I assume so they can raise prices electronically at any time. So even though you may pay less than catalog price for certain items, you have to go online to know the catalog price.

And when you do, it takes forever to find.

We either use last year's catalog or call our sales rep every time.

Kottwitz-Graphics

we stopped using grimco a couple years back, dont like them

+1. Long story short, when a vendor calls me and says that they can't get the material that I have already ordered and paid for from their distributor, and they have to go to another company, and its going to cost me $40 more than originally quoted, time to move on...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It's always a good idea, not to put all your eggs into one basket. Even with customers, don't depend on just one big client to always pull ya through.

Customer service will vary between locations too. I have had great service from the Greensboro, NC Grimco branch. I don't use the website though, I call everything in.

floater302

Ive had my problems with them myself, but overall I like them, no where else will they bet other prices like they do for me, as I use a lot of orajet 3651m and I have it so I only pay 101.00 a roll with grimco. and you cant beat free one day shipping.

Kottwitz-Graphics

I got a follow up email from my sales rep at Grimco this morning, and he was concerned with some of the issues voiced.

So this morning I looked at the site, and it may be because I'm on my phone, I was able to find what I was looking for relatively quickly. The prices are right in line for what I am paying, with a couple of small exceptionsigns.

I will be giving Grimco another opportunity...only because my sales rep is concerned with his company's image.

Too bad they don't sale bty, like the cowboy...but I understand how much of a logistical nightmare that would be.