• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone else having registration mark read problems after upgrading to 12?

EternalAudio

Epson SureColor e30670 with Summa S160T.

Didn't have problems before getting 12. Now it seems to read the first two OPOS marks correctly (bottom right top right), but when it moves to bottom left, it starts scanning for the mark, which it eventually finds, however the cuts are still shifted slightly to the right of the image.

Anyone else having any problems with Reg Marks?

thewvsignguy

In flexi production manager there is a option for registration marks (at least with my MUTOH), if mine is set to the larger crop marks I have that issue with my Q54 (Graphtec FC8000).

What material are you printing on, trying to find crop marks on chrome is almost impossible. Reflective may take 1 or 2 tries but the opos will pause so I can set it exactly where i want it to scan, that generally works.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
I only use Manual/4 point registration and have seen no change since upgrading.

EternalAudio

In flexi production manager there is a option for registration marks (at least with my MUTOH), if mine is set to the larger crop marks I have that issue with my Q54 (Graphtec FC8000).

What material are you printing on, trying to find crop marks on chrome is almost impossible. Reflective may take 1 or 2 tries but the opos will pause so I can set it exactly where i want it to scan, that generally works.

ORACAL 651. But have tried other material as well, 3M, Avery. Both are still doing it. Reads the right hand side reg marks fine, then has to scan always for the bottom left mark.. So far, the cutting is still way off