• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone ever bought from these guys?

anozira02

If it comes from Indonesia, or anywhere from the former Soviet Union,,, stay away from it...also if they don't take paypal as payment and or if they only take wire transfer, bank transfer, western union....

jeff412

I have just decided to spend the $$ and take it to the service center in Houston. I figured, they can check everything out and calibrate the machine. It'll save me hours of work and only cost me a few hundred dollars more. This machine needs to be running and I'm wasting more money with it down.

Jeff

fmg

If it comes from Indonesia, or anywhere from the former Soviet Union,,, stay away from it...also if they don't take paypal as payment and or if they only take wire transfer, bank transfer, western union....

They are showing PayPal as a method of payment accepted on the bottom of the page. Just a heads up.
The prices do look a bit cheap.There are some trusted vendors on this site that will supply you what you need.

jeff412

It's just not worth the risk. I've got a lot of money in this machine and a $500 savings isn't worth possibly screwing up something worse.

Jeff