• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

anyone ever seen a time like this?

gabagoo

I have a file that was approved and I printed it.
I now see the times like this

9.30am - 4.30pm - note one dot?

I have never seen a time posted like that and wonder...is this acceptable?

gabagoo

Like wraps said sharpie (if you can get away with it) or cut new ones or just let it slide. Anyone who won't understand what those numbers mean without the extra dot..... is just stupid.

I know what you mean but they specifically asked for it that way via an e-mail with quotations around the times.
They approved the copy but you wonder if they missed it.
Not my problem and a sharpie wont work as it is a lime green digitally printed.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If the file was supplied to you like that.... I'd let it alone. I'm seeing more and more people do this kinda crap. Just because more are doing it, doesn't mean it's accepted. Just some mental midget's way of trying to be different.

If you created it and it was accepted as wrong as an oversight... I think you should point out your own mistake and offer to make it right, before someone on their end has this same conversation.... thus making you look bad.

S'N'S

I have a file that was approved and I printed it.
I now see the times like this

9.30am - 4.30pm - note one dot?

I have never seen a time posted like that and wonder...is this acceptable?

Done like that all the time over here.

mark in tx

I knew a person that used a period for times and phone numbers as his "style". Most customers didn't even question it.

Graphics2u

Put a dollar sign in front of it and really make them wonder!

$9.30am - $4.30pm :doh:

Never seen it with a period, but if they requested it, it's theirs.