• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone experience with Flora flatbed printers?

Dani Plotter

Hi all

This is my first post here. My name is Dani and I'm from Spain. I'm so happy to found this forum. I'm a technical support guy.

My company was Rasterprinters distributors here in Spain, specifically the RP 720 UVZ model. We had 6 six of this printers installed (and I have 6 different histories for each one). :banghead:

We conntact directly with FLORA after that and continue with 2 of F1- 180 UV printer model (with TOSHIBA print heads),1 of HJII3200/16SW (Skywalker print heads) and finally the new model F1-2015 UV (konika print heads).
I have funny stories about all of them, if anyone experience with these printers and wants to talk about them (probably no-one wants to remember :Big Laugh) please post!

Regards

Joseph G

Raster RP 720 UVZ

RASTER 720 UVZ TECHNICIAN / REPAIR NEEDED or some with experience with large format printer
I have recently imported a RASTER 720 from the US, I have come into a couple issues,

1. When I am printing sometimes a large blue droplet of ink will fall and ruin my print?
2. Im not getting the color green consistently sometimes i will get green then other times i will get a fire yellow color.

If anyone can please send advise, it would be appreciated

Thanks

gforcems12

I need help

Hi all

This is my first post here. My name is Dani and I'm from Spain. I'm so happy to found this forum. I'm a technical support guy.

My company was Rasterprinters distributors here in Spain, specifically the RP 720 UVZ model. We had 6 six of this printers installed (and I have 6 different histories for each one). :banghead:

We conntact directly with FLORA after that and continue with 2 of F1- 180 UV printer model (with TOSHIBA print heads),1 of HJII3200/16SW (Skywalker print heads) and finally the new model F1-2015 UV (konika print heads).
I have funny stories about all of them, if anyone experience with these printers and wants to talk about them (probably no-one wants to remember :Big Laugh) please post!

Regards

I am trying to find factory pci cards and drivers or the entire computer rip for the rp-720 uvz. Do you have access to any hardware and software?
Thanks
Chad

nate3d

Hello Dani,

We are thinking of purchasing a 2512 UV Flatbed. Do you have any thoughts on this one, good or bad?

Thanks
Nate

Dani Plotter

Flora Machines

I think you have better possibilities now on the market.

My experience was not very positive.

Check Out Cetcolor machine

Dani Plotter

RASTER 720 UVZ TECHNICIAN / REPAIR NEEDED or some with experience with large format printer
I have recently imported a RASTER 720 from the US, I have come into a couple issues,

1. When I am printing sometimes a large blue droplet of ink will fall and ruin my print?
2. Im not getting the color green consistently sometimes i will get green then other times i will get a fire yellow color.

Thanks
Hi Joseph.

I think it is not a good buy.

I long ago I left that mark.

Unfortunately you will not find parts and much less assistance.

Best regards.

Nicky Zhou

PrintLinks

Thanks

Hi Joseph,

I used to follow this Raster project when work in Flora. I do not know if this machine you are still running or not. For any technical support issues, I can do something for you.

Nicky