• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone find a good aftermarket ink?

signsbykacie

I have a mutoh falcon outdoor jr. I am burning through capping stations every 2 or 3 days... I can't afford to keep replacing them like this. Does anyone out there have any solutions, has anyone found an aftermarket ink that is not tearing up the capping station? I need to find some sort of solution, someone told me on another thread to not let ink sit on the pads... how do I not let ink sit on the pads, is there something I need to be doing everytime I finish printing?

Pro Image

If you going threw capping station that fast you have more problems than the INK......you might ought to call a service tech to see what is going on.........just my opinion.......

signsbykacie

I replace one, then print for a couple of days and the pads are all swollen, and the printer wont print right, I have to pull ink through the heads and soak them in cleaning soulution to get the printer to print right...

signsbykacie

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know the solution, is there another part that i need to replace... I have replaced the whole maintence station less than a year ago, and I have replaced both print heads at that same time... I dont know what else could be wrong, unless I am missing something.

signsbykacie

Does anyone know someone that works on mutoh printers in the dallas area? I used to know someone, but I can get ahold of him anymore...

Newbie_on

I replace one, then print for a couple of days and the pads are all swollen, and the printer wont print right, I have to pull ink through the heads and soak them in cleaning soulution to get the printer to print right...

Perhaps your Pump it is clogged and not allowing the ink to flow into the waste tank.

Mochistlan

there is a after market ink that works good and is sericol ink WUA , if you print heads are epson dx4 or dx5 , it works great , the problem would be chips on the cartridge. if the printer can run when it says ( not original ink ) you can use it fine.