• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone following the Indiana "Memories Pizza" blow out?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I normally don't comment on issues like this but this one is over the top.
So disappointing from all sides. I can't remember seeing anything this bad before
Just look, that's dark burgundy text with a black drop shadow over olive green clipart - who does that?
I fear for the future of the country.

wayne k
guam usa

someone should start a GoFundMe account to raise money to hire them a competent designer......

Attachments

• Memories-Pizza-sign-Indiana-religious-freedom.jpg
    Memories-Pizza-sign-Indiana-religious-freedom.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 69
  • WCJ-images-Pizza-dough.jpg
    WCJ-images-Pizza-dough.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 74

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't mind the colors so much as the pictures of the ice cream cones for Shermans. Besides, without crap like this, we'd all be perfect. :omg:

DirtyD

They are from a VERY small town here in Indiana not far from me about 30 minutes nd you literally drive down one road for 3 minutes and your done. The whole thing has been blown way out proportion and completely ridiculus

B Snyder

They might do well in Indiana but a pizzaria owned by folks named O'Conner would last about a month in NJ.

skdave

Over $853,000. I wish that Damm reporter would come to my shop and ask me that dumb question.