• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone Got a Sluggish Chromium Based Browser on Win 10?

WildWestDesigns

May want to take a look here.

They did note that test results may not be reflected to the same degree as real world, but if any of y'all are running a chromium based browser (and there are a lot on here that do based on another thread about browsers not too long ago) and are on Win 10 (may cut down the previous number some), may want to see if there is a performance drop.

Christian @ 2CT Media

So basically turn off a arbitrary Windows rule set and everything works faster... Isn't CFG what Microsoft got busted for coding out of windows versions of office back when they where comparing speeds of office on windows and mac?

WildWestDesigns

If they did those comparisons during the 8.1 days (I haven't used or bothered with Office for a very long time, although I still have Office 4.2 and Office '97 still happily working in a Win 98 VM to this day) as I think that's when CFG first came out. Which had issues with security back in that day as well.