• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone have a Colorspan 72UVR or 72UVX?

mtroup

We had to replace the motherboard for our Colorspan 72UVR this week as the cpu fan had went out and fried the board. Upon re-assembling we are left with two cables that we are unsure as to where they originally went. It should have all been labeled, i know, but unfortunately it had been taken apart before I got here in Nov. (I'm helping out at my uncles shop currently).

The cables are labeled "AC/RELAY" and "MTHRBD" and actually come off a cable that is plugged into the I/O Board. There is a larger one and then the MTHRBD cable is a single purple wire with a small connector.

If anyone has one of these printers could be please take a look and help me out where these wires may go as we're obviously missing something. The printer will power on and boot up but during the self tests it states there is an I/O Board error. If we can get it going (I believe we can) then the total cost of repairing this printer was only $25 spent on a replacement intel motherboard from eBay.

Thanks again!
-Marty