• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone have a good wholesale supplier for DTF prints?

PatWhatley

I have a company I'm using now that does good work but they are a retailer. I'm hoping there's a good wholesaler that I can send Direct to Film prints to.

Sindex Printing

Transfer express is who I use to use before getting my own setup.

Most of the customers I have been geeting wanting to do any aparral was always so many varying sizes and/our designs that transfer express was just hard to make the small quotes turn into jobs.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
Transfer express is who I use to use before getting my own setup.

Most of the customers I have been geeting wanting to do any aparral was always so many varying sizes and/our designs that transfer express was just hard to make the small quotes turn into jobs.
How do you like your dtf printer? What kind is it? do you have to keep it printing? How do the prints hold up on the shirts?

Sindex Printing

The printer is great. It's an Arcus machine from Axiom America. Usually want to run it everyday even if it is a test pattern.
The prints have been holding up great so far.