• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone have a suggestion for 15" Single Color Iron Material?

toleson1

Now that we have mastered the full color heat transfers I have a need to do some single color iron on graphics on t-shirts/sweatshirts and was wondering if anyone here has any suggestions for a material/supplier offering a product that is compatible with my 15" Gerber Sprocket Plotter and worked best for you. Thanks in advance for any suggestions you might have!
:thankyou:

Mike_Koval

Most Siser dealers should sell punched material. Check some of your local suppliers and they should be able to fix you right up.

We did carry punched material at one time, but the call for it fell of drastically.

TXGraphix24

I use thermoflex plus for jerseys, and shirts and such. Does very good, and the first vinyl ive used that doesnt crinkle up after being washed more then a couple of times.