• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone have any old white reflective to sell?

digitalwoodshop

I use white reflective on the back of Fire Dept Accountability boards. I am looking for some old 24 inch white reflective.

Anyone have some to sell? I have exhausted eBay...

Since I use it as sheeting and edge it, it can't come loose.

Thanks,

AL

digitalwoodshop@aolDOTcom

Attachments

• DSC00687_WEB.jpg
    DSC00687_WEB.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 100
  • DSC00681_WEB.jpg
    DSC00681_WEB.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 120

digitalwoodshop

Thanks Gino,

I was buying it 6 yards at a time on eBay. Looking for someone who has a old partial roll of RED or WHITE Reflective that they would sell. It won't be cut into letters so the glue is not that important.

I am still operating on a tight budget and was looking for someone with old vinyl looking to get some money for it.

The 2 Boards were DONATED to the Fire Dept with the Tag order.

The front side of the board and the back clear decal was Sublimated.

Thanks,

AL

i have a bunch of white reflective 48" roll (i would have to check at the shop tomorrow to confirm size) email with how much you need and what you price you were thinking.

scott(at)replicagraphics(dot) com

digitalwoodshop

Scott,

I was blocked from sending a second reply by AOL......

Thanks for the offer for the 48 inch new vinyl. I just saw a 12 yards of 19 inch on eBay that will help me out of this bind and will keep looking for some old vinyl.

Thanks,

AL

Attachments

• Scott1.jpg
    Scott1.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 85

digitalwoodshop

It's back working again.... I could not send ANY email.... Re booted....

i sent Scott a email.

My business is 99% email.....

It would hurt to loose email.... I still use AOL 9.5b with the photo editing. The new Desktop deleted that feature.... and it keeps nagging my to upgrade DOWN.....

AL