• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone have any Rims in ai or eps, new modern styles?

Idea Design

Is file swapping permitted?This practice, sometimes referred to as file swapping, often involves copyright infringement and, if so, is illegal under most criminal and civil law. This forum does not condone any illegal act and, further, strongly supports artist's and other's intellectual property rights.

Requesting copyrighted material or supplying it through any facility of Signs 101 is strictly forbidden.

http://www.signs101.com/forums/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item#faq_file_swapping

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I wasnt trying nor implying for anyone to serve a 300 year sentence for sending a copy of the Mona Lisa, I was seeing if anyone had one they had created and didnt mind sharing. Im sorry if the goodwill question and or quest was seen for more than it was meant to be....

One man's "goodwill question" is another man's instant high blood pressure. File swapping and the general belittling and devaluing of the rights and the work of graphic art developers has seriously impacted the lives of many of us. It has no place at this forum.

Idea Design

I wasnt trying nor implying for anyone to serve a 300 year sentence for sending a copy of the Mona Lisa, I was seeing if anyone had one they had created and didnt mind sharing. Im sorry if the goodwill question and or quest was seen for more than it was meant to be....

Easy, there, big fella...

Some people here, including the man who runs this forum, are clipart artists and don't take kindly to encroachment on their livelihood.

Flame

You should be able to draw those pretty easily???

Mind sharing what they're going to be used for? I'm sure someone here could atleast point you in the right direction if you gave a bit more info.

harrisgraphix

Easy, there, big fella...

Some people here, including the man who runs this forum, are clipart artists and don't take kindly to encroachment on their livelihood.

I would never ask nor want to infringe on the rights of anyone, If I was into "illegal downloading" I wouldnt have asked, I didnt know it was such a touchy subject. As stated before it was intended to be nothing more than a goodwill question, not a means to belittle another artist nor the one whom asked the question...

harrisgraphix

You should be able to draw those pretty easily???

Mind sharing what they're going to be used for? I'm sure someone here could atleast point you in the right direction if you gave a bit more info.

My wifes brother has a tire shop and he was wanting me to do some window stuff for him ( he replaced my brake booster ) I have a few I traced with live trace in cs2 but I cant find anything very modern...

SignSmith

Rims and Tires

Try going to your local Firestone, or Bridgestone Dealer. I had a call a few years ago from a local tire company, they wanted banners, and a new logo designed. They supplied me with a CD they received directly from Bridgestone. It had .eps photos of tires and rims, that were actually high enough quality to print. I needed vector at the time, so ended up converting them for my own needs.

Got another call from the same dealer this week, so I'll be looking for the newest version of logos and pics myself. Give it a shot, I bet you will find something you can use.

harrisgraphix

Try going to your local Firestone, or Bridgestone Dealer. I had a call a few years ago from a local tire company, they wanted banners, and a new logo designed. They supplied me with a CD they received directly from Bridgestone. It had .eps photos of tires and rims, that were actually high enough quality to print. I needed vector at the time, so ended up converting them for my own needs.

Got another call from the same dealer this week, so I'll be looking for the newest version of logos and pics myself. Give it a shot, I bet you will find something you can use.

Thanks, I got a close friend at bridgestone HQ, Thanks again for the advice