• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

anyone have input on finding files big enough for large print?

steve@nodinx

So files that are not vector files that can be enlarged for a Semi or larger veh graphics. I'm having a hard time finding images that can be enlarged and not pixel like crazy...
Any info would be great. We use shutterstock. Is there anywhere else i should know about that has more vector images or larger files that can be enlarged and still give me a good image...

Thank you for any help..

Last edited:

Adam Vreeke

Knows just enough to get in a lot of trouble..
Adobe Stock is another good one. Don't know if they changed it since the last time I used it, but if you buy a plan for 10 images a month, whatever you don't used gets rolled over. So if you buy the 10 image a month plan and don't use it at all for 3 months you will have a stock pile of 30 images saved up, at least it was like that, may want to double check.

Adam Vreeke

Knows just enough to get in a lot of trouble..
thats a great deal. i like the roll over... thank you
Checked their FAQ and confirmed that it does rollover:

The 3-images/month plan, 10-images/month plan, and 40-images/month plan include rollover benefits, which ensure unused subscription licenses continue to be available in your account.

You can rollover 120-480 unused licenses month to month, depending on your plan, but if you cancel your subscription you'll lose any unused licenses.

Any unused rollover licenses cannot be used once your subscription has been canceled.

jfiscus

Rap Master
We use iStock and Adobe stock here usually for source images. However, most customers want to use photos taken with cell phones.
Do yourself a favor and get Topaz Gigapixel AI, it is seriously magic for enlarging images. On the bonus side, it is also cheap.
It will take the images you couldn't have used in the past and make them usable. I run almost every image we receive through it now.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Topaz Gigapixel AI is a must for murals and large walls. Just used it on a Shutterstock image to upscale to 9ft H x 90ft W wall. would've been impossible without Topaz
Photoshop resampling does a very good job these days.
(CTRL+SHIFT+i)