• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

anyone have install trucks here?

FS-Keith

new guy to the forum, well actually have been looking for a while but never signed up. I was over at sign web until it finally took a sh!t. I dont see a subforum for installs here and I think thats unfontunate. Wondering if anyone else here is a full service company. Looks like lots of one man band vinyl shops. Wondering who else has install crews and what kind of trucks/equipment? Hope everyone is doing well this time of year. I like this forum, lots of characters lol

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Looks like lots of one man band vinyl shops.

Abolutely nothing wrong with that.

lots of characters lol

Easy there, you're treading on thin ice.

Overall, this forum is comprised of a great bunch of professionals and talk like that is grounds for an arse chewing.

James Burke

Just thought I'd start out with something mild to see how you react.

It can get pretty harsh around here sometimes, but that usually pertains to gold diggers who are not industry professionals.

FS-Keith

Just thought I'd start out with something mild to see how you react.

It can get pretty harsh around here sometimes, but that usually pertains to gold diggers who are not industry professionals.

Im on lots of forums, im pretty well versed on how to handle harsh forum members. what do you mean by gold diggers?

Welcome from AZ. Great forum and Great people.
thank you! yes from what I gather thus far

Hey, I RESEMBLE that remark LOL
:Big Laugh

cgsigns_jamie

100' Skyhook HD Crane w/ Ladder
65' Tel-E-Lec Digger/ Derrick (Auger and Crane truck)
55' Wilkie Arial Ladder
35' Versa-Lift Bucket
30' Skyhook Crane/Ladder

James Burke

Im on lots of forums, im pretty well versed on how to handle harsh forum members. what do you mean by gold diggers?

Those who come to the forum, who aren't really in this line of business. Typically their main purpose is to extract enough information to become a hobbyist and then go on to lowball their corner of the world.

(See membership rules for the exact wording)

GypsyGraphics

a warm welcome from sunny california
-gg

as for the install subforum, whether there's a specific forum or not... you won't have any trouble finding info on installs of any kind... or folks wanting to discuss it... everything gets installed!

Craig Sjoquist

Welcome to a outstanding forum and people.

As for your question are there any sign installers here ..YES
there is wrap installers, cut vinyl & print & low risk sign installers, also from sign board to cabinet installers,
Myself I have a 14 ft box van that most everything can go into and able to make it real easy for me to do what ever, at present not in use.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I dont see a subforum for installs here and I think thats unfontunate. Wondering if anyone else here is a full service company. Looks like lots of one man band vinyl shops. Wondering who else has install crews and what kind of trucks/equipment?

I suppose the reason we don't is that the subject rarely comes up and no one has ever asked for such a forum category.

FS-Keith

I suppose the reason we don't is that the subject rarely comes up and no one has ever asked for such a forum category.

I dont understand why there wouldnt be a sub forum for installation. there is one for sales, marketing, tips and tricks, dont see a reason to not have an install subforum. I mean it is a big part of this business correct? It could be a place for people to give their experience with certain types of machinery, cranes, bucket trucks, install tips ect.. Im sure I as well as many many others have some tricks that could be useful to others.

Not sure what that means? Their forum seems to going along just fine.

activity, nobody posts there anymore, the forum has turned into a place for the owners to sell advertisement space.

firesignz

Celebrating 10 Years in business
Fleet is small but my bucket is the breadwinner!

Not the newest trucks - but they get the job done - what I don't own, I rent as needed.

(PS. the MKX is the everyday driver/sales vehicle)

Attachments

• 1bucket.jpg
    1bucket.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 152
  • 2van1.jpg
    2van1.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 149
  • 3VanBackDoor.jpg
    3VanBackDoor.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 140
  • 4vanRed.jpg
    4vanRed.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 139
  • 5vanRear.jpg
    5vanRear.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 141
  • 6BmkxWindow.jpg
    6BmkxWindow.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 138

Signco Inc

General Manager
Full Service Sign Company!
1) 85' Elliot
2) 60' Elliot
3) 35' Bucket truck
4) Bobcat
5) Wheel Loaders
6) Sizzor Lift
7) UV Flatbed
8) Solvent Printers
9) Laminators
10) Plotters

A Installation sub-section would not be a bad idea for tip and tricks of the trade. We being the Managers, and designers would just have to relay the info to those who are not lucky enough to sit at a computer.

Mosh

35' Versa-Lift Service Van. Sold our 3 ton boom last spring from lack of wanting to do that type of work. We are mostly design/fabrication and less nominal labor. We have 50 construction companies in the area we can contract for about any install. Labor is easy to find.