• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone have led on their printers?

ironchef

Ive read past threads on this subject, what do you guys think of this product? Care to post any pics of your setups. I would like a setup where i could push a button like in the pic, but also have the option to leave it on. Also, doesn't the bright lights affect the sensors? Strip?

Attachments

• image-1436135837.jpg
    image-1436135837.jpg
    572.1 KB · Views: 69
  • image-480701337.jpg
    image-480701337.jpg
    406.6 KB · Views: 49

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I used the roll strip LED's you can get on eBay. Actually installed a tiny power supply for them in the back by the mainboard and tied that into the incoming 120v power. Wired that to a switch I installed on the front panel to cut them on/off as desired. Pretty much just leave them on 24x7 now. End of this thread has photos. http://signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93910

rjssigns

Walmart LED rope light. $15 for about 15 feet and plugs into a regular outlet. I used adhesive wire tie tabs and zip ties. Nice and bright for less than $20.

ironchef

Easier to see how the print is coming out. Currently i have to stick me head really close to the head (dx5) moving back n forth. Almost got whacked the other day lol

gabagoo

I have this kick *** led light that I use for my Summa when it has trouble reading the registration marks...comes with a hook and a magnet on the back. I use it for many things around the office...

Attachments

• led light.JPG
    led light.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 53