• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone have older Adobes for sale?

J

john1

Hey guys, I posted in the classified but no luck.

Looking for CS2 and up for sale from anyone selling theirs. Must be real copies.

I need indesign and photoshop mainly but will take indesign, photoshop and illustrator.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I was just browsing ebay yesterday...seems to be a bunch of CS2 stuff. If you hurry, you can still upgrade to CS5.

Prices seem to be right up there, though. I think folks know they can snag top dollar due to the upgrade rush.

I bought PS CS2 five years ago new, unopened for $250 and got CS5 for $130 on their Black Friday sale back in November. Not bad compared to the $699 price tag.

JB

J

john1

Bill, Looking for PC software. Mac is all i can find lol

On eBay, Do NOT buy any Adobe software off eBay. I learned quick that people are being very smart and will shrink wrap burnt, bootleg copies and sell them as if they are the real thing. I read that in a article as i was about to buy what looked to be a legit copy of cs3 master collection.

I know there are good people on Ebay but it's risky since crooks are doing this now i read.

lexsigns

Bill, Looking for PC software. Mac is all i can find lol

On eBay, Do NOT buy any Adobe software off eBay. I learned quick that people are being very smart and will shrink wrap burnt, bootleg copies and sell them as if they are the real thing. I read that in a article as i was about to buy what looked to be a legit copy of cs3 master collection.

I know there are good people on Ebay but it's risky since crooks are doing this now i read.
just saw on TV not only are they bootleg but made overseas with viruses too - almost any software not just adobe- I looked too gonna have to just buy from a reputable source