Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone having trouble running Mambo Fabric?

Discussion in 'Tips & Tricks' started by Brob86, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Brob86

Brob86 New Member

Jul 27, 2009
    I have a job in which the customer wants me to use this mambo fabric. Here is a clip from there pdf.
    Mambo Fabric​
    Mambo is a 100% polyester fabric with a unique coating offering the highest color brilliance and
    deep, rich blacks. These characteristics makes it ideal for indoor and outdoor graphics that will
    be viewed from a distance, such as festival or concert banners, murals, and more. It weighs
    9 oz/sq. yd. and is 15 mils thick. Mambo Fabric can be run on most solvent and eco-solvent​
    printers.

Now the problem I am running into is that the fabric is bunching, and pulling into the right most pull wheel. I have tried everything I can think, including putting all the pull wheels down on the fabric and various other combinations to try to get it to pull down squarely. Unfortunately I still am running into same problem of 75% of the job printing but it starts to pull inside at about 50%.
    Has anyone else worked with this fabric or some kind thats the same any info will be greatly appreciated.

Tags: