• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone heard of an 18" Graphtec?

johnny_loves_amy

I seen an ad for a guy who had an 18" Graphtec for sale. I looked all over and cant find anything relating to an 18". Is it because it is a dinosaur? He wants $800.00 for the Graphtec, Flexi, and a computer. Says it was his moms and dont know what version Flexi it is, nor what kind of Graphtec it is. I am wondering does this guy not know what he has, or if it's just junk. I have to go look at the equipment tomorrow and was just wondering would anyone know what to offer him for the plotter. I dont need the Flexi or computer, I already have that. Any input would be greatly appreciated. I am at a loss on this one...Thanks to everyone who puts in their two cents. Take care, God Bless and Happy Holidays!!!

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

Jillbeans

Make sure you ask him this:
Where is the decency torwards the common man?
When he gives you the price.
Sorry, every time I ever read something that you post, that gem pops into my mind.
Love...Jill

johnny_loves_amy

Make sure you ask him this:

When he gives you the price.
Sorry, every time I ever read something that you post, that gem pops into my mind.
Love...Jill
Thats funny Jill..I am always looking for a deal of some sorts (hoorah Craigslist) and I guess I figure it doesn't hurt to ask around on here:U Rock:

Checkers

In addition to Bill's comments, they also made a 20" that would cut about 18".
The only bad thing about an odd size plotter like this is getting material for it. I could only get 20" x 50yd rolls or be stuck using 15" material. When I was in a pinch or working with an unusual color, I would buy 24" x 10 yd rolls and cut them with a saw to size.

Checkers