• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

anyone here deal with fellers?

we've ordered a few things through fellers the past several months or so, only been dealing with them for that long and they were good. the past 6 weeks i have tried to get a quote on a printer.......no joy, and the past 2 weeks a quote on a laminator, again.........no joy! the printer i phoned 2 times about, nobody got back to me, so i emailed them 2 times, no reply..... now were looking at getting a new laminator, and have been phoning around and every company we have been to have forwarded us a quote and called us back etc, all exacept fellers! we emailed the sales team 2 times, no reply, we phone fellers and asked them for a quote and was told the sales rep guy was busy and if he had time he may phone us back later on!! ........."if he had time he MAY phone us back later on" your kidding me right!! wow, the guy in the hat must be doing soooooo well he doesn't need to sell printers or laminators any more! needless to say the sales guy never did get back to us!
anyone else had trouble getting any type of service or anything from the sales team???

Flame

It's nice to have as a backup, but their service and prices are currently, just not up to snuff.

yeah, service seems to be pretty bad when it comes to equipement sales!! not sure if its just the place here in raleigh or other places to?

MikePro

hold out for 2 more months and you can get some really nice equipment pricing at the ISA show in Las Vegas! We paid for our trip, and then some, with the money we saved on the "show pricing" most dealers give to attendees.

Pat Whatley

Call them, tell them you want to speak to Frank Fellers. You'll get connected to his voice mail, bitch at him about it.

You'll get a call back I promise you.

However....do you really want to spend that kind of money with a company that makes you beg them for a quote? I can't really offer any insight on a different supplier but it just sounds to me like you're asking for trouble.

pat, would love to have a bitch and a moan at the cowboy man! lol... i figured i'd give them a call the second time around as i thought perhaps the first time i called about the printer it was bad luck on my part.......guess i was wrong on that one! i won't be calling them for any future equipement quotes for sure!
kraig, i called up advantage and they within minutes sent me several quotes and an hour later did a follow up call, thats how you do it!!!!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If you insist, contact you sales representative. They'll get instant action for you.

megacab

just got done placing 2 orders with them. i personally like fellers and the service i receive from them. my salesman isn't always the most knowledgable guy, but if i ask him a question he doesn't know the answer to, he finds the answer out and calls me back in a timely manner. catalog pricing is a rape fest at best most times, but if you ask, they will give you a better deal alot of the time. that would probably be the one thing i would change. give me the best deal to begin with instead of having to ask for it. i also like the fact that i can order something and run over and pick it right up. and if they don' have it, they ship it to me on their dime directly to my place. they aren't perfect and they don't have everything, but they get 90% of my business. i think you just have a bad salesman.

fmg

+1 For advantage.
Purchased a printer from them and have had nothing but a great relationship with them ever since.
Great company to do biz with and a good customer service dept.
In safe hands there!

like i said, we've ordered supplies from them without any problems, and our local rep has even dropped off supplies to us at our door as he lives only 15 mins away and the local fellers branch in about 40/50 min drive for us, although we do have things delivered to. that side of the sales has been good, just the equipement sales has been really bad and the attitude of them seems to be a kinda "can't be bothered with you today" attitude!

yep, i agree. hence the post, and has anyone else had the samething happen to them? was woundering if its just my bad luck the past 2 times i have contacted the equipement sales team or if its a regular thing that happens.

signswi

Try Advantage, but to be honest if you speak anything like you write I'm not sure I blame them for ignoring you. Maybe cut down on the caffeine, diet pills and meth? :omg2:

jesse>>>> what? so because i asked a simple question if anyone had any problems with fellers equipement sales then i'm on meth and caffeiene etc and appartently have an attitude problem? where in any of my posts have i said anything that was bad? .....hmmm ok!

Flame

Try Advantage, but to be honest if you speak anything like you write I'm not sure I blame them for ignoring you. Maybe cut down on the caffeine, diet pills and meth? :omg2:

HUH????? This dude's not freaking at all. This has been a fairly professional thread so far in my opinion. That's just rude.

signswi

One giant paragraph with insane punctuation and lack of sentence breaks reads like you're a speed addict. That's obviously not the image you want to project but it's how you come across. Rude to call it out? Maybe, no offense intended--a thick skin is useful on the internet. I'm not trying to start a war here it's just helpful if you are looking for advice to present yourself professionally. I honestly can't even read your question it's that bad, which is a problem.