Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone in Charlotte for the Sign & Digital Graphics Show?

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by vinylink0331, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Went to Sign & Graphics Show in Charlotte today, had a lot of fun and learned a lot. Also, got to meet Sergio Desoto and Mark Rugen, which was pretty cool. Cant wait to go back in the morning!!

Tags:
  2. EnergyDesign

EnergyDesign Active Member

Apr 19, 2007
    we went last year, it kinda sucked for me....We skipped Charlotte this year and went to ISA instead...

3. Pro Image

Pro Image Major Contributor

Nov 28, 2005
    Im cruzing down for the day........Hitting the show for a few and then over to the Concord Mills mall and the Oakley Vault........

4. Cool Maybe we will see you there

Yeah we came down early this morning and got there aroung 12:00pm, we plan to get there around 8:00am in the morning. It was fun, we got to get some samples for our shops of different substrates, new vinyl, new heat press materials, & prints. We are trying to hook our shop up right now & all of this stuff will be useful. Maybe we will see you there tomorrow.

5. hammered

hammered Member

Mar 8, 2006
    gotta link? Im in Columbia so I might jump by Saturday

6. Artgunner

Artgunner Member

Feb 7, 2008
    Concord
    Yeah, I went and had a great time. Bought the JV33 Mimaki Tubelight had on display. Heard the Fla show was bad.

Art

7. Oh really that is cool

Yeah, We talked with Tubelite about the Mimaki, a great printer, did you take the printer that they had on display?

8. stickerhead

stickerhead Member

Jul 31, 2006
    Helena, AL
    I was there Thursday - Saturday and it seemed like there was a steady flow. I met a ton of people. I have to say that this show has certainly improved from the last couple of years. It will never be as big as the ISA show. I was a little disappointed that there wasn't more wrapped vehicles to see in the parking lots or in the show..... It probably had something to do with not a lot of close parking due to all the construction going on around the convention center.

9. SAS

SAS Active Member

Aug 23, 2005
    NC
    I have been the last four years in a row, and have got to say that this year sucked the most. I was talking to a rep from Grimco he said there was around 150 venders setup with sign supplies last year, and just over 40 this year. I think it was just to close to Fl.

10. I went. Very small show. Vendors were not happy. Too close to Fla show. I enjoyed talking to vendors and looking at some new equipment. Anyone have a DTG Kiosk? I might buy one if I can get some good feed back.