Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone in Nor-Cal...

Discussion in 'Digital Printing' started by p3, Aug 3, 2010.

1. p3

p3 Member

Jun 3, 2009
    That would be willing to help me out? I am from Chico and will be printing a few big things, unfortunately I do not have a laminator and currently use the big squeegee on everything. I would need someone to laminate a few prints for me, I have the laminate and everything and if so, what would you charge?

Thanks!!

Tags:
  2. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    Might try LRT...

3. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    You should check our Network Registry. A member has listed themselves who is in Chico.

4. Mike Drysdale

Mike Drysdale New Member

Jan 18, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    We are in San Jose, a few miles from you. If you want to come to us you could use the laminator for no charge. GBC, Arctic Eagle, 60", cold.

Call and let me know.

Mike Drysdale, 408-802-1148
    Millers Vinyl Graphics:signs101:
    521 Charcot Ave, Suite 123
    San Jose, CA 95131

5. p3

p3 Member

Jun 3, 2009
    I thought about LRT, I went in there just for some stuff not to long ago and they were super rude and not willing to help so I pretty much eighty sixed that right off my list lol.

6. p3

p3 Member

Jun 3, 2009
    San Jose really wouldn't be too far. I will give you a call once I get the design nailed down and make sure it is exactly what they want. I'm actually printing the stuff at my parents where all my equip. is in Oakley...near Antioch/Brentwood maybe 20 mins from Concord. I live in Chico though and that's where I'm doing the install.

I appreciate all the replies!!

7. HCG

HCG New Member

Aug 7, 2009
    Brentwood, CA
    laminator

I'm in Brentwood next to Antioch and have a 62" Seal Cold Laminator if you need. 925-634-7254. Gary.