• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone in Nor-Cal...

p3

That would be willing to help me out? I am from Chico and will be printing a few big things, unfortunately I do not have a laminator and currently use the big squeegee on everything. I would need someone to laminate a few prints for me, I have the laminate and everything and if so, what would you charge?

Thanks!!

Mike Drysdale

We are in San Jose, a few miles from you. If you want to come to us you could use the laminator for no charge. GBC, Arctic Eagle, 60", cold.

Call and let me know.

Mike Drysdale, 408-802-1148
Millers Vinyl Graphics:signs101:
521 Charcot Ave, Suite 123
San Jose, CA 95131

p3

I thought about LRT, I went in there just for some stuff not to long ago and they were super rude and not willing to help so I pretty much eighty sixed that right off my list lol.

p3

San Jose really wouldn't be too far. I will give you a call once I get the design nailed down and make sure it is exactly what they want. I'm actually printing the stuff at my parents where all my equip. is in Oakley...near Antioch/Brentwood maybe 20 mins from Concord. I live in Chico though and that's where I'm doing the install.

I appreciate all the replies!!

HCG

laminator

I'm in Brentwood next to Antioch and have a 62" Seal Cold Laminator if you need. 925-634-7254. Gary.