• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone in the south Jersey / Philadelphia area have a heat press?

Mike F

So long story short, I've got a bunch of heat transfer material that I got from a workshop last month, and it's just sitting around since we don't have a heat press. Basically I'm wondering if anyone in the area has a heat press, and if you do, whether or not you'd be open to me subbing out my heat press jobs to you. I'd provide the shirts and the printed & masked transfers, all you'd have to do is press them. If you can do hats as well that's a huge plus, but not a necessity. The main reason I want someone in the area to do this is so that I can drop off and pick up in person and not deal with shipping & shipping costs. If anyone is interested drop me a PM and let me know where you're located and what you'd charge per shirt / hat (if you can do hats, again, a plus but not a neccessity).