• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone know how print out ONLY Cyan color?

shoxite

Hey guys,

Any one know the method of only printing cyan from the cyan print head. Cyan print head looks like it's dying on me and wanted to revive it by forcing it to only print in cyan. Maybe a certain spot color? Running an xc-540 btw.

Thanks to all who contribute

shoxite

use the roland color library and choose the cyan only color.

Thank you for helping me out. I am in the roland color library in adobe illustrator. How do I choose cyan only from here?

Attachments

• 2018-02-11 11.08.58 pm.png
    2018-02-11 11.08.58 pm.png
    211.9 KB · Views: 230

Terry01

Or just go into Illustrator, create a rectangle. add fill in CYMK and put a value of 100% in cyan and 0% in the others and print it

Lea Marc

Sometimes I will make a spot colour in Illustrator (100% cyan for example) and in the file format tab on Versaworks specifically tell it to print that colour as 100% cyan. Try that if it helps.

Anas

Hello there,

I think the better option CMYK - Cyan =100% remaining all MYK = 0, if you go with Pantone it will print in 4 colors so ignore it, if you want to make Cyan little Dark, max Density Color management( VersaWork)