• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone know of a colour pallet generator for Corel?

signmeup

I found a colour palette generator for photoshop that you upload a photo and it gives you a colour palette you can put into photoshop. I thought it would be nice to have one but I use Corel. Any one know where to find one for Corel?

Replicator

You can find color palettes all over the internet for Corel.

Everything from vinyl manufacturers to specialty palettes . . .

rfulford

I have not used corel in a long time but there used to be a VB script for generating color pallets included in corel. Version 9 had the most functionality as I recall and later versions lost a bit in my opinion. Look through your included VB scripts and see what you have. As I recall, you could choose a corel color pallet, specify a swatch size, page size and distance between swatches in version 9. The later versions of the script would only use letter size. Hope this helps.

signmeup

I found it! It's in Corel PhotoPaint. Not sure it makes a palette that will work in Draw but I would assume so. It makes palettes from objects or images. I'll have a go at it tomorrow. Don't have any more time today. Thanks for the posts.

There is also one in Corel Draw but in version 12 it doesn't do it from images.

rcook99

I tried it with a Bitmap in draw and was unable to get it to work but it worked with vectors. I may be missing something with the bitmaps but not sure.

Ok got it to work in Photopaint very nice. I have to wonder as to why it won't work in Draw with a bitmap but it will in Paint.