• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

anyone know of super inexpensive air release thats avail in 30"?

gnatt66

im getting ij35c pretty cheap but this is race car vinyl sooo..even if its in 60" and i'll slice and dice. 54 doesnt work cause i laminate everything. would have to be less than 85 a roll. maybe im crazy.

2B

its only in 54" or i def would.

they will cut it down for free.

or you cut it your self, wrap up one end tight and use a fine tooth finish saw (ideally a band saw) so there is no need to rotate the material.
we have used our table saw and slowly rotated the material came out fine and saw no errors on the media print.

Fellers also has 30" rolls to use, and they also have slit it down in the past.

S

spmracing

I wrap my race cars and use the arlon 4560gtx with the oragard 210 laminate..

Its awesome for what i need it to do. avaliable in 30 inch.

Johnmpcny

I use both instant and Bigfish. Both will do the job. Cut the 54 to 30 & 24 at $125 a roll you get two for less than your looking for.

I like big fish, his stuff is very good and knowledge helps. Just paying the west coast shipping and time kills me. He is working on that issue.

FatCat

I use both instant and Bigfish. Both will do the job. Cut the 54 to 30 & 24 at $125 a roll you get two for less than your looking for.

I like big fish, his stuff is very good and knowledge helps. Just paying the west coast shipping and time kills me. He is working on that issue.

Yup, ditto on all above. Love the Instant media, we use the matte and it prints and installs great.

I would love to order more from Bigfish, but as others have said shipping is the deal breaker when you leave out East.

gnatt66

i am getting 1j35c for a pretty sweet deal...its gotta be 30 or 60 for it to work for me. i can cut them down and have that's a non issue. i laminate almost everything so a 24" roll is "useless" to me. no biggie..just wondering what's out there.