• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help anyone know these fonts

easystar

IMG_20230922_105637.jpg
DM Logo no background.png

Attachments

• DM Logo no background.png
    DM Logo no background.png
    168.7 KB · Views: 106

easystar

Yes. Old English, Arial, CG Times Italic... all very easy to find with free font recognition tools.
Thank you, Thank you, the pacemakers logo goes back to the 1960's. After all these years some dieharts
have decided to revive the club and have asked me if I could create the original design. Next to do is find
a flying tire with wings!! Thank you for helping me move this forward for the boys of 1960!!.
Sincerely Alex

damonCA21

Thank you, Thank you, the pacemakers logo goes back to the 1960's. After all these years some dieharts
have decided to revive the club and have asked me if I could create the original design. Next to do is find
a flying tire with wings!! Thank you for helping me move this forward for the boys of 1960!!.
Sincerely Alex
If you have a problem with the tyre logo I would be able to recreate it from scratch as a vector

damonCA21

But the question is; are you going to leave the wobbly lines, like the original?
Well it can be done either way, either a copy of the original to keep the retro look, or to recreate as a more modern version. Same logo but with less wobblyness ! I would actually be tempted to keep it more original given the age of the club

easystar

If you have a problem with the tyre logo I would be able to recreate it from scratch as a vector
Thanks for your offer. The tire is not a concern, I have flexipro to help me with that. I thought the fonts suggested for the Pacemaker logo was old English, but it doesn't match any of the characters...still looking in the family of Old English, no luck yet! Thanks everyone for pitching in and the offers mentioned.