Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone know this font??

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by Driving Force, Oct 9, 2006.

1. Driving Force

Driving Force Member

Sep 6, 2004
    Thanks....
    I know the font has been modified for cutting with a laser, just looking for the base font.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    I don't know the font but it has design characteristics similar to a lot of fonts from Emigre Fonts. You might want to browse their website.

3. Driving Force

Driving Force Member

Sep 6, 2004
    I checked there, nothing. Its really frustrating when you need a font that looks simple, but has some characteristics that makes it hard to find.
    Thanks for the help...
    Anyone else have any ideas??

4. Ken

Ken Major Contributor

Feb 7, 2005
    BC
    Poor Richard?
    Ken

5. inki

inki New Member

Oct 15, 2006
    Try this site
    http://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/

You can search their database for free and they will match the font type based on your image and give you top ten results for comparison. Finally found the font type for the Got Milk ad from their site after hours of searching through all my font styles

6. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    You could have found it here in about a minute by searching the phrase "got milk". That font is Phenix American and was identified here a while back.

7. Driving Force

Driving Force Member

Sep 6, 2004
    I lloked at poor richard and it was similar. I finnaly fount the exact font although they Tweeked the "a" just a bit. Just in case you were curious, the font name is carlton.
    Thanks for the help.....
    Darren