• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone Know This............. ??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
This panel is about 1/4" thick and has radius corners. It measures out at 6" x 12". It fits into this bracket or holder piece.

The building management wants some new ones exactly like them and has some to replace and it's all under new management and they haven't a clue as to where to find them.

Any ideas or clue as to where to look or who to ask ??

I've never seen these and looked on a few sites, but evidently..... not the right one, yet.

:thankyou: Gino

Attachments

• 306.jpg
    306.jpg
    366.4 KB · Views: 94
  • 306-backer.jpg
    306-backer.jpg
    380.7 KB · Views: 81

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Looks like a license plate. I wonder if you couldn't get them cut by someone who regularly does them.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
No, it's raised copy and ADA braille on it.

Sorry, I thought that was a given. Guess I should've mentioned the ADA part.

Billct2

Scott would be a good place to look.
If you need just the plates you could have them fabricated by someone who
does ADA, using engraving stock. I had some custom made that were a lot like these.
Except the braille was clear dots set in the background. The place did them on a Gerber router.

Last edited:

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Looks kinda like some older Apco or Scott. I wonder why they didn't just do the #306 in braille, all that other copy is ADA overkill...

Richard G

Gino, you can talk to Dave at Classic Architectural 800-238-4444. he is across the street from me and has been selling these ADA signs for years around the country.

CanuckSigns

check with an engraving shop, the frames are a stock item at all the suppliers we use, the sign face looks to be just engraving stock with raised tactile letters and braille. There is a merchant member here who does engraving (C&C i think?) they should be able to make these for you.

W

www.esigns.com

Hi Gino, if you havent found a solution let me know and I can recommend a few ada sign suppliers. as mentioned the frames are a common stock item and it looks like someone got WAY oversold on the requirements of ADA signs...

dan@esigns.com